This is Bill Pirschel of Mt Sterling, KY wrenching on his 30 pound Odyssey Turbine. Although turbine helicopters are quite expensive we’re starting to see more of them because of their reliability and in flight performance. Bill custom-made the rotorhead, tail rotor and frame and is using a Jakadofsky turbine producing producing 6 ½ hp.
Man Subscribe Sidebar
- A Really Long Road to Top Gun — 7,851 miles for Gwyn Avenell and his 1/4-scale Hawker Fury.
- Make Engine Cowls — Easy Beginner tips for RC Airplanes
- A new way of using a hobby knife & other tips!
- And the Winner is… Best in Show at the AMA East Expo
- Flight Technique: Secrets to Inverted Flight
- Aviation Legend: Interview with Gen. Chuck Yeager