We spoke with Lewis Patton, who was flying his gorgeous F-15 Strike Eagle during the noontime demo show. Louis’s competition jet for the Masters wasn’t delivered to him on time, but he still came to the show to help support team USA as well as to wow the crowd with his excellent flying. Lewis travels across the country to more than 15 events every year!
Man Subscribe Sidebar
- Video workshop Tip — Making Strong Splices in Balsa Sheeting
- A Really Long Road to Top Gun — 7,851 miles for Gwyn Avenell and his 1/4-scale Hawker Fury.
- Make Engine Cowls — Easy Beginner tips for RC Airplanes
- A new way of using a hobby knife & other tips!
- And the Winner is… Best in Show at the AMA East Expo
- Flight Technique: Secrets to Inverted Flight
- Aviation Legend: Interview with Gen. Chuck Yeager