Jim Ryan of Cincinnati, OH desided he wanted to try something different, so he designed and made a counter rotating helicopter, the with rotor blades intermeshing. Both heads use a 5 degree coning angle, and a Beast X coupled with a Digi’Mix 3 for stabilization. Jim has 4 test flights on this machine, and it should be ready for a fuselage soon. Best of luck Jim with this very ambitious project.
Man Subscribe Sidebar
- A Really Long Road to Top Gun — 7,851 miles for Gwyn Avenell and his 1/4-scale Hawker Fury.
- RC Airplanes — Beginner tips: Easy Engine Cowls
- A new way of using a hobby knife & other tips!
- And the Winner is… Best in Show at the AMA East Expo
- Flight Technique: Secrets to Inverted Flight
- Aviation Legend: Interview with Gen. Chuck Yeager
- Video workshop Tip — Making Strong Splices in Balsa Sheeting