This ARF WWII fighter comes with retracts and flaps.
Included motor mount anodized for extra durability suitable for 600-800W brushless motors. Battery hatch on top of nose allows battery changes without removal of the wing.
- Lightweight balsa construction of the fuselage is mostly factory-assembled.
- Pre-covered in realistic camouflage printed film treated with ‘Master Coat’.
- Pre-installed retracts and linkages.
- Split flaps
- Accurately shaped spinner. Suitable for 2-blade or 3-blade propellers.
- Rudder connected tailwheel.
- Pre-painted engine cowling
- Includes linkage & Hardware
Weight: 5 pounds
Wing Area: 560 sq. in.
Wing Load: 20.57oz/sq. ft.
Wing Type: Semi-Symmetrical
Motor req’d: 600-800W compatible Brushless Motor (sold separately)
Radio req’d: 6-channel, 6-servo