The LaserHornet 2.0 is a real fun helicopter. Its coaxial drive and the flight stability system make it really easy to learn flying the LaserHornet 2.0 – even to beginners. Bright LED position lights at the front side of the canopy give this helicopter a breathtaking look in the air.
With its 3-channel remote control, you can easily control the helicopter from the sofa while discovering the whole apartment. Its realistic flight characteristics and super easy handling result in lots of fun. Due to the control functions up/down, forward/ backward, and turn left/right, almost every flight manoeuvre is possible.
The LaserHornet 2.0 features a rotor diameter of 190mm and comes as a complete set. In addition to the model, it also includes the transmitter, flight battery, USB charger and spare rotor blades. You only need four additional mignon cells for the transmitter to get ready to start.
- RTF – Ready To fly – Fully assembled and ready to fly
- Factory tuned and tested – 100% quality control Complete set* – Includes: Helicopter, transmitter, battery, USB-charger, spare rotor-blades
- Easy to fly
- Stylish looking LED – position light – Super-bright
- LED at the lower front of the canopy
- Flight stability system
- Built-in gyro
- Crash-resistant design
- Super lightweight aluminium mainframe
- Realistic flight characteristics
- Long flight time for maximum fun
- 3-channel digital proportional 2.4GHz FHSS transmitter
Rotor diameter: 190mm
Control functions: up/down, turn left/right, forward/backward
* 4xAA batteries for the transmitter not included