This past weekend some of the Model Airplane News crew was lucky enough to attend the AMA expo in Ontario, California. The AMA show is typically the first RC show of the year and it starts the show season off for all of those who are in the model industry. We had a great time visiting many of our advertising partners and we’re lucky enough to capture some images of their latest products. Enjoy the slide show.
Man Subscribe Sidebar
- A Really Long Road to Top Gun — 7,851 miles for Gwyn Avenell and his 1/4-scale Hawker Fury.
- RC Airplanes — Beginner tips: Easy Engine Cowls
- A new way of using a hobby knife & other tips!
- And the Winner is… Best in Show at the AMA East Expo
- Flight Technique: Secrets to Inverted Flight
- Aviation Legend: Interview with Gen. Chuck Yeager
- Video workshop Tip — Making Strong Splices in Balsa Sheeting