Make this aerobatic park flyer your next building project! The 35.4-inch-span HiperBipe is easy to build and fun to fly, because it slows down well and does full aerobatics. The kit is fully engineered in 3D CAD, so its parts fit together like pieces of a jigsaw puzzle. A complete hardware package is included, and all electronics and covering are also available. It costs $149.
Man Subscribe Sidebar
- A Really Long Road to Top Gun — 7,851 miles for Gwyn Avenell and his 1/4-scale Hawker Fury.
- RC Airplanes — Beginner tips: Easy Engine Cowls
- A new way of using a hobby knife & other tips!
- And the Winner is… Best in Show at the AMA East Expo
- Flight Technique: Secrets to Inverted Flight
- Aviation Legend: Interview with Gen. Chuck Yeager
- Video workshop Tip — Making Strong Splices in Balsa Sheeting