If you are looking for something a little different, the new Seagull A6M Zero is a beautiful .75 – .91 ARF is for you. A sport scale model of the infamous Japanese WWII fighter this south pacific fighter this classic fighter is a great addition for any RC hangar. The airframe is built up wood and covered in genuine Hangar 9 UltraCote for a durable finish. A rarely modeled aircraft, the Zero is a great option for the WWII warbird fan who’s looking for something other than a Mustang to fly. The Zero has good flying ability and scale looks and is available at the economical price of $299.99 including retracts. Also included are pilot figure and drop tank for added realism, it comes ready for electric power conversion without needing modification or additional hardware.
Man Subscribe Sidebar
- A Really Long Road to Top Gun — 7,851 miles for Gwyn Avenell and his 1/4-scale Hawker Fury.
- Make Engine Cowls — Easy Beginner tips for RC Airplanes
- A new way of using a hobby knife & other tips!
- And the Winner is… Best in Show at the AMA East Expo
- Flight Technique: Secrets to Inverted Flight
- Aviation Legend: Interview with Gen. Chuck Yeager