This is Ryan Godberson and Marc Jensen of Byron Fuels. I have been using their 30% Rotor Rage Masters Blend fuel for several years in my 50 and 90 size helicopters with great success. They have recently introduced their new 15% Rotor Rage fuel for use in the new OS 105 and YS120 engines. This fuel is producing the same power in these engines as their 30% fuel doesn’t 90 size engines, but now with better fuel economy and a lower price point. All Rotor Range fuels are proven products and contained 21% low viscosity synthetic oil. For more information visit their website at www.byronfuels.com
Man Subscribe Sidebar
- A Really Long Road to Top Gun — 7,851 miles for Gwyn Avenell and his 1/4-scale Hawker Fury.
- RC Airplanes — Beginner tips: Easy Engine Cowls
- A new way of using a hobby knife & other tips!
- And the Winner is… Best in Show at the AMA East Expo
- Flight Technique: Secrets to Inverted Flight
- Aviation Legend: Interview with Gen. Chuck Yeager
- Video workshop Tip — Making Strong Splices in Balsa Sheeting