Well, this is sort’a a return to a project as my 33% scale Pietenpol Aircamper was started some 7 years ago. As soon as the Mini Fokker D-VII build-along is competed, I will be turning my attentions to finishing up the Piet! I designed it and drew the plans with CAD using the reall full size plans as a guide. Also all the materials are scale and fitting are functional.
Man Subscribe Sidebar
- A Really Long Road to Top Gun — 7,851 miles for Gwyn Avenell and his 1/4-scale Hawker Fury.
- RC Airplanes — Beginner tips: Easy Engine Cowls
- A new way of using a hobby knife & other tips!
- And the Winner is… Best in Show at the AMA East Expo
- Flight Technique: Secrets to Inverted Flight
- Aviation Legend: Interview with Gen. Chuck Yeager
- Video workshop Tip — Making Strong Splices in Balsa Sheeting