Now you can get a brushless electric motor from an engine manufacturer you’ve trusted for 75 years! These brushless motors will be introduced in four size that are suitable for .25-, .30-, .40- and .50-size planes. Each motor has a ventilation system with a special fan to increase efficiency and allow the motor to produce even more power. More sizes and choices for helicopter, car and ducted-fan designs are on their way!
O.S. notes that other performance features include:
- A thick can design that resists distortion
- Three high-quality bearings
- Rigid and secure rear mounting design
- Shortened motor length for easy installation in short cowls
- A stainless steel prop shaft
- A back plate, prop shaft and gold-plated female plugs
Good news!!! More great news coming from the O.S. after the launch of the wonderful O.S. BE (bioethanol) engines! By the way, I do not know why bioethanol engines haven’t arrived in the USA yet!
Comments are closed.