The new O.S. GT-33 has an electric ignition system for fast, easy starting and accepts LiFe, LiPo, NiCd and NiMH power. The rear-mounted carb and intake simplify mounting and installation. The O.S. E-5030 muffler effectively controls exhaust noise without compromising performance. The GT-33 costs $419.99 and weighs in at 43.39 ounces (w/ muffler and ignition system).
Man Subscribe Sidebar
- A Really Long Road to Top Gun — 7,851 miles for Gwyn Avenell and his 1/4-scale Hawker Fury.
- Make Engine Cowls — Easy Beginner tips for RC Airplanes
- A new way of using a hobby knife & other tips!
- And the Winner is… Best in Show at the AMA East Expo
- Flight Technique: Secrets to Inverted Flight
- Aviation Legend: Interview with Gen. Chuck Yeager