Deadlines can take a toll on even the most dedicated editor, which is why taking short breaks throughout the day is important to managing stress. What better way to relieve work tension than by dropping ping-pong balls on my unsuspecting coworkers? This iOS-controlled flyer is just the ticket, with a 30-foot range and flight times of up to 8 minutes. The Model Airplane News offices definitely need at least one of these, don’t you think? I call dibs on the first one!
Man Subscribe Sidebar
- A Really Long Road to Top Gun — 7,851 miles for Gwyn Avenell and his 1/4-scale Hawker Fury.
- Make Engine Cowls — Easy Beginner tips for RC Airplanes
- A new way of using a hobby knife & other tips!
- And the Winner is… Best in Show at the AMA East Expo
- Flight Technique: Secrets to Inverted Flight
- Aviation Legend: Interview with Gen. Chuck Yeager