I have always been a Piper Cub fan. I dream of opening a barn door some day and finding one inside ready to be restored. But I am height challenged at 6’6″ and wedging my way into a Cub is just not that comfortable. I remember several years back I had exhausted myself looking for a Piper Tripacer. I finally found one for sale and asked if I could give it a look through. I honestly could barely get in! So I still dream and have many varieties of Cubs that I love to fly. Here is the BH Model Cub offered by Hobby People that I especially love to fly and dream about the day…
Man Subscribe Sidebar
- A Really Long Road to Top Gun — 7,851 miles for Gwyn Avenell and his 1/4-scale Hawker Fury.
- RC Airplanes — Beginner tips: Easy Engine Cowls
- A new way of using a hobby knife & other tips!
- And the Winner is… Best in Show at the AMA East Expo
- Flight Technique: Secrets to Inverted Flight
- Aviation Legend: Interview with Gen. Chuck Yeager
- Video workshop Tip — Making Strong Splices in Balsa Sheeting