The latest new Habu is called the “Habu 32e,” and it’s an 80mm electric ducted fan jet with a fiberglass fuselage and balsa-covered foam wings. It weights in at about 6 pounds and uses a 6S 4000-5000mAh LiPo pack. It even has retracts and flaps! It’s 20-percent bigger than the original Habu. We can’t wait to test-fly this bad boy!
Man Subscribe Sidebar
- Make Strong Splices in Balsa Sheeting — Video workshop Tips
- A Really Long Road to Top Gun — 7,851 miles for Gwyn Avenell and his 1/4-scale Hawker Fury.
- Make Engine Cowls — Easy Beginner tips for RC Airplanes
- A new way of using a hobby knife & other tips!
- And the Winner is… Best in Show at the AMA East Expo
- Flight Technique: Secrets to Inverted Flight
- Aviation Legend: Interview with Gen. Chuck Yeager