From spinner to tail, this electric warbird is designed to impress, with a detailed cockpit, 20mm gun barrels and radiator scoop. It comes with a 15-size outrunner, speed control and servos installed, and it’s available in Bind-N-Fly and plug and play versions ($249.99 and $184.99, respectively). Add your 4-channel radio and go fly! Amp up the scale appeal with E-flite electric retracts (sold separately).
Man Subscribe Sidebar
- A Really Long Road to Top Gun — 7,851 miles for Gwyn Avenell and his 1/4-scale Hawker Fury.
- RC Airplanes — Beginner tips: Easy Engine Cowls
- A new way of using a hobby knife & other tips!
- And the Winner is… Best in Show at the AMA East Expo
- Flight Technique: Secrets to Inverted Flight
- Aviation Legend: Interview with Gen. Chuck Yeager
- Video workshop Tip — Making Strong Splices in Balsa Sheeting