With an impressive 81 inch span, the new P-47 Razorback fro Legend Hobby makes a perfect first heavy metal warbird. Longtime MAN contributor P.J. Ash reviewed the new P-47 and gives it all thumbs up!
Powered by a Zenoah G-62 gas engine, the P-47 flew great and it is featured in our upcoming issue of Model Airplane News. The model comes with plenty of great details and even has ordnance to hang under the wing! If you’ve been wanting to step up to a giant scale P-47, this beautiful razorback is for you.
Model: P-47 Thunderbolt Wicked Wabbit
• Manufacturer: Seagull Models
• Distributor: Legend Hobby (legendhobby.com)
• Type: Giant-scale warbird
• Wingspan: 81 in.
• Pilot skill level: Advanced
• Radio Required: 6 – 9 channel (13 servos)
• Power Required: 50-61cc gas engine
• Price: $699.95