Quick to assemble, quick in the air and packed with performance. That’s the Phoenix Model Genesis in a nutshell. It’s ready for nitro or electric power systems.
The Genesis comes equipped with retractable landing gear to reduce drag and increase speed. The canopy can be removed for quick access to radio gear or batteries for electric setups. A painted pilot figure is included and the entire airplane is expertly covered in Oracover.
- Compatible with GP and EP setups
- Retractable mechanical landing gear
- Plug-in two-piece wing
- Removable canopy for easy battery changes
- Covered in Oracover
- Lightweight laser-cut all-wood construction
- Factory-painted fiberglass cowl
- Painted and installed pilot figure
- All hardware included
Wingspan: 60.4 in (1533 mm)
Length: 51.6 in (1310 mm)
Weight: 6.2-7.1 lbs (2.8-3.2 kg)
Nitro or electric power system, 6 channel radio system, 5 standard hi-torque servos, propeller and building and field equipment.
PMMA0315 – $239.97