Whether you install glow, gasoline or electric power, you can count on the Ryan STA ARF to deliver an impressive flying experience. Rolls, loops, inverted flight – the Ryan STA can do them all with equal ease. Includes a high-quality factory-covered trim scheme, a removable top hatch, a lightweight fiberglass cowl, a bolt-on two-piece wing and a high-quality hardware package.
- Designed for glow, gasoline or electric power.
- Covered in high-quality film.
- Removable top hatch for easy radio gear and LiPo battery installation.
- Wings feature NACA airfoils for added stability.
- Scale outline is enhanced by a lightweight fiberglass cowl.
- Bolt-on two-piece wing for easy transport and set-up.
- Comes with a plastic spinner.
- High-quality hardware package included.
Wingspan: 70.8 in (1800 mm), Weight: 147-152 oz (4100-4300 g), Length: 53.3 in (1355 mm), Wing Area: 790 in² (51 dm²), Wing Loading: 26.2 oz/ft² (80 g/dm²) Requirements: 4+ channel radio w/5 high-torque servos, .61-.91 2-stroke or .91 4-stroke glow or 15 cc gasoline engine or RimFire™ .80 outrunner brushless motor, 60-100A brushless ESC, 22.2-37V (6-10S) 4000-5500mAh LiPo battery & charger, 4.8-6V 2000mAh NiMH Rx battery and Propeller.
LXETVD – $249.99