There’s an old saying that suggests, “If in doubt, add power!” And we have to admit, there are some Model Airplane News editors who do believe there’s just no substitute for horsepower. But when it comes to selecting which kind of power system to use, many RC modelers can use a little help. Whether you like Gas engine, Glow engines, or Electric power systems, this article will help you decide which is best for your specific needs.
Be sure to check out our Premium Membership site for the complete story.
MODEL AIRPLANE NEWS PREMIUM members can access this article on how to make your own lozenge covering. When you become a member, you’ll get instant online access to our back-issue archives, the latest Model Airplane News Digital Editions, all of our newsstand-only special issues, and much more.
Membership includes exclusive access to our enormous collection of RC information.
• 7+ years of digital editions of Model Airplane News
• Flight Journal and Model Airplane News special issue digital editions, previously only available on newsstands
• Free access to our magazine app through the iTunes Store – get Model Airplane News on your mobile or tablet device
• Aerobatic flight technique video lessons for plane & helicopter pilots
• Contests & giveaways only for members
• 30 years of Model Airplane News archives
• 10 years of Electric Flight archives
• 5% off ALL Air Age Store purchases every time you shop
No article just an ad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, it’s an advertisement for our membership site.
Hi, Just getting into this hobby and collecting all the information possible. Thanks loads for all you are doing.
“Pick your power” Get real! This is an ad! Where’s the info or was this intened to be a “bait and switch”?
You don’t take PayPal…
Comments are closed.