If you are into aerobatics you’re going to want to see this video below. This is the addiction XL from precision aerobatics. Cutting-edge technology makes this one of the lightest planes out there and this is evident in it’s flying abilities. We put our best man on the job, Mike Gantt, to throw this thing through some maneuvers and let us know how it did. Check out what he has to say about this outstanding aerobatic machine
Man Subscribe Sidebar
- A Really Long Road to Top Gun — 7,851 miles for Gwyn Avenell and his 1/4-scale Hawker Fury.
- Make Engine Cowls — Easy Beginner tips for RC Airplanes
- A new way of using a hobby knife & other tips!
- And the Winner is… Best in Show at the AMA East Expo
- Flight Technique: Secrets to Inverted Flight
- Aviation Legend: Interview with Gen. Chuck Yeager