A Main Hobbies Announces ProTek R/C “iChecker” LCD Lithium Battery Tester
Chico, California, April 5, 2010 – A Main Hobbies today announced a ProTek R/C brand Lithium Polymer battery tester. This handy device is used to check the voltage of the cells in your Lithium batteries and works with all balance tap equipped Lithium batteries up to 6S. No longer will you worry about whether or not your balancer is working correctly, just plug the battery balance tap into the input and the iChecker does the rest! The iChecker will display the overall voltage, determine how many cells are in the pack, and display the voltage of each individual cell on the 35x11mm LCD screen!
The “iChecker” will sell with a street price of $49.99. But don’t be fooled by the low price! This battery voltage tester performs as good as or better than the most popular name brand voltage testers on the market today.
You can find this product listed here:
- Displays overall voltage up to 6S
- Displays individual cell voltage
- 35x11mm LCD Screen
- Small 55x19mm Dimensions
- Works with all Balance Tap equipped Lithium batteries up to 6S
- Works as a voltmeter on batteries without a balance tap up to 6S
- Reverse polarity protection to prevent damage by connecting it incorrectly.
For more information please contact:
A Main Hobbies
Tel: 530 894 0797