RCX Chicago opened today at 10 am and the fun will last until 8 pm tonight! With indoor and outdoor plane and helicopter flight zones, full-size (and RC!) drift racing, an indoor dirt track, mini car tracks and vendors with the latest planes, helis and gear, there’s something to please every serious RC’er, and when the doors opened this morning the line was as long as the building!
Man Subscribe Sidebar
- A Really Long Road to Top Gun — 7,851 miles for Gwyn Avenell and his 1/4-scale Hawker Fury.
- RC Airplanes — Beginner tips: Easy Engine Cowls
- A new way of using a hobby knife & other tips!
- And the Winner is… Best in Show at the AMA East Expo
- Flight Technique: Secrets to Inverted Flight
- Aviation Legend: Interview with Gen. Chuck Yeager
- Video workshop Tip — Making Strong Splices in Balsa Sheeting