Every year RealFlight is far and away R/C’s best-selling flight simulator — and every year it just keeps getting better! RF7.5 is available in 5 different versions, and all boast amazing technological advances. One of the most exciting innovations is an RF7.5 edition that features a wireless SLT interface — a first for RealFlight. Other RF7.5 editions include:
- One with an actual 6-channel Tactic TTX610 radio that can be used to fly any R/C aircraft at the flying field equipped with an SLT receiver
- One featuring the incredibly realistic InterLink® Elite controller by Futaba that has 8 channels for direct access to all RealFlight features with no setup required
- One with a wired transmitter interface for pilots wishing to use a radio that is not SLT-compatible
- The software-only upgrade that modelers can purchase for bringing their current RealFlight G4, G5 or 6 software up to RF7.5 specs.
All 5 editions of RF7.5 share other great new features that add to RealFlight’s fun and functionality:
- A new 3D flying site of a Japanese temple
- New aircraft, including multi-rotor designs
- RealPhysics™ technology upgrades that allow pilots to experience all of the nuances of multi-rotor flight
- A new Challenge called Scavenger Hunt
- A “Ghost Run” feature for competing against a visual of a modeler’s best times in any Challenge
All of these innovations complement the many existing features and functions of RealFlight, including Aircraft Editor with user-friendly tabbed dialogues, the most true-to-life physics of any simulator, reactive 3D objects, TrueView™ realistic lighting and so much more. With so many extraordinary features and so many options to fit the way you fly, RealFlight clearly remains R/C’s #1 flight simulator!
- A total of over 130 aircraft, encompassing all types of airplanes, helis, sailplanes and multi-rotor designs
- Over 30 PhotoField™ and 3D flying sites to explore
- RealPhysics™ 3D
- TrueView™ realistic lighting
- Reset/Rewind on the InterLink™ Elite controller
- Multiplayer and MultiMode
- Onscreen camera controls
- Water takeoffs and landings
- Night flying
- Real Rendering™
- FlexiField™ flying site editor
- TruFlo™ Wind Dynamics
- Blade stop autorotations
Pilots can test their skills in different game-like events. Completing a stage unlocks new, more difficult levels. The “Ghost Run” feature lets modelers compete against a visual image of their best individual times in any challenge.
AccuModel™ Aircraft Editor Tabbed dialogues make it easy to change the wingspan, modify airfoils, add weaponry, convert from glow to electric power and more.
First Person Video (FPV)
Puts you in the cockpit for a true pilot’s-eye view. Many aircraft even feature enhanced window frame, engine and other detail for added realism.
Recreate the fun and unique flying experience of multi-rotor aircraft down to the last detail.
PhotoField™ and 3D Flying Sites
PhotoField sites are legendary for razor-sharp detail. 3D flying sites are embedded in over 5,000 square miles (12950 km²) of TruLife Terrain™.
The excitement of multiplayer combat grows when you and your opponents can fly any aircraft and add any weaponry you wish.
GPMZ4520 RF7.5 Flight Sim w/InterLink Elite Mode 2. . . . . . . . .$169.98
GPMZ4524 RF7.5 Flight Sim w/Wireless Tx Interface. . . . . . . . . . .129.99
GPMZ4525 RF7.5 Flight Sim w/Transmitter Interface. . . . . . . . . . .139.99
GPMZ4526 RF7.5 Flight Sim w/Tactic TTX610 Radio. . . . . . . . . . .179.97
GPMZ4528 RF7.5 Flight Sim Upgrade. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .49.98
OK, I HAVE THE REALFLIGHT BASIC JUST INSTALLED, AND IT IS A PIECE OF JUNK. THE SOFTWARE PROGRAMMING IS NOT ADJUSTABLE(LOW DUAL RATE IS A JOKE)FOR RESETTING THE STEERING, RUDDER,, ELEVATOR,AILERONS, AND ENGINE TO FIT WHAT MY MODELS REALLY FLY LIKE. THE OVER CONTROLLING MAKES THIS PROGRAM OK FOR THE 3D PILOTS. I SOLOED IN 1996, SO KNOW JUST WHAT A MODEL FLIES LIKE IN THE REAL WORLD OF MODELING. JUST WHAT CAN I EXPECT TO GET FROM THE 7.5 PROGRAM?
Comments are closed.