Check out the team of Steve and Matt Bishop flying their turbine-powered Red Arrow BAe Hawks, complete with wingtip smoke! Very impressive flying and coordination from this father and son team, who wow the crowds at events around the globe. Enjoy the show, courtesy of the father and son video team of Pete and Dean Coxon.
Man Subscribe Sidebar
- A Really Long Road to Top Gun — 7,851 miles for Gwyn Avenell and his 1/4-scale Hawker Fury.
- RC Airplanes — Beginner tips: Easy Engine Cowls
- A new way of using a hobby knife & other tips!
- And the Winner is… Best in Show at the AMA East Expo
- Flight Technique: Secrets to Inverted Flight
- Aviation Legend: Interview with Gen. Chuck Yeager
- Video workshop Tip — Making Strong Splices in Balsa Sheeting