.53 Helicopter Engine
REDLINE is a new engine product line of Thunder tiger. High performance is the main features of Redline series engine. With the biggest displacement and awesome power, RL-53H is the best nitro power plant for the 50 class RC Helicopter. The XC2 is extreme composite coating with nano-technology from Japan to enhance engine performance. The all-new designed carburetor is mounted to the crankcase with a heat insulator to keep the carburetor working at stable temperature in different conditions.
– Biggest displacement with the most power for 50 class RC helicopters
– Fix type carburetor installed with thermal isolator gasket construction
– Ringed piston with XC2 cylinder construction
– Push-pull throttle lever
RedLine .53 Helicopter Engine
– Anodized CNC-Manufactured heat-sink head
– RR ball bearing
– Reinforced beam structure
– Redline R3 glow plug included
Practical RPM: 2,000 ~ 21,000
Please, can you send me a RedLine .53 helicopter engine to Argentina?
How much is these postcost?
Comments are closed.