Just unveiled at the Dehli Auto Show, the Renault Kwid’s “Flying Companion” is stored in the car’s roof and will allow drivers to avoid traffic jams, find parking spots, and use GPS to scout locations. A built-in screen in the dash allows the driver or passenger to control it and see live video. We just want to know when we can get one!
Man Subscribe Sidebar
- A Really Long Road to Top Gun — 7,851 miles for Gwyn Avenell and his 1/4-scale Hawker Fury.
- RC Airplanes — Beginner tips: Easy Engine Cowls
- A new way of using a hobby knife & other tips!
- And the Winner is… Best in Show at the AMA East Expo
- Flight Technique: Secrets to Inverted Flight
- Aviation Legend: Interview with Gen. Chuck Yeager
- Video workshop Tip — Making Strong Splices in Balsa Sheeting