Check out this 1/6.7-scale, turbine-powered Mil 24 Hind from Down Under … New Zealand, that is! This beauty is from Heli Classics and flown by NZMC club member Carl. Thanks to RCheliclub NZMC for taking these videos and posting them on YouTube. If you’re interested in getting your own, East Coast Scale Products can sell you a partially built kit for just under $9K–a small price to be the star attraction at every flying field!
Man Subscribe Sidebar
- A Really Long Road to Top Gun — 7,851 miles for Gwyn Avenell and his 1/4-scale Hawker Fury.
- RC Airplanes — Beginner tips: Easy Engine Cowls
- A new way of using a hobby knife & other tips!
- And the Winner is… Best in Show at the AMA East Expo
- Flight Technique: Secrets to Inverted Flight
- Aviation Legend: Interview with Gen. Chuck Yeager
- Video workshop Tip — Making Strong Splices in Balsa Sheeting