Forget about all those cookie-cutters Extras and Edges … you’ll stand out from the crowd when you bring this Zlin to the field! With a .75 to .91 engine in its nose, this aerobat is ready to put on a show. Ideal for intermediate to advanced pilot, this built-up ARF has UltraCote covering and comes with a factory-painted fiberglass cowl and wheel pants for scale realism.
Man Subscribe Sidebar
- A Really Long Road to Top Gun — 7,851 miles for Gwyn Avenell and his 1/4-scale Hawker Fury.
- RC Airplanes — Beginner tips: Easy Engine Cowls
- A new way of using a hobby knife & other tips!
- And the Winner is… Best in Show at the AMA East Expo
- Flight Technique: Secrets to Inverted Flight
- Aviation Legend: Interview with Gen. Chuck Yeager
- Video workshop Tip — Making Strong Splices in Balsa Sheeting