You’ve got to see the detail on this electric-powered model of the Sikorsky CH-53 Pave Low helicopter to believe it! Built and flown by Reto Marbach, this aircraft is powered by a Pyro 850 Kontronik motor and 200-amp speed Cosmik high-voltage speed control. It weighs in at 37.5 pounds and flies like a dream. Thanks to RCHeliJet for sharing this great video.
Man Subscribe Sidebar
- A Really Long Road to Top Gun — 7,851 miles for Gwyn Avenell and his 1/4-scale Hawker Fury.
- RC Airplanes — Beginner tips: Easy Engine Cowls
- A new way of using a hobby knife & other tips!
- And the Winner is… Best in Show at the AMA East Expo
- Flight Technique: Secrets to Inverted Flight
- Aviation Legend: Interview with Gen. Chuck Yeager
- Video workshop Tip — Making Strong Splices in Balsa Sheeting