The T-Rex 450, one of the most popular aircraft in the Align lineup, is now available in a Sport V2 version! This new model incorporates many modern design elements and, compared to the original 450, it is more precise and has better flight characteristics and controllability. It comes with 325D carbon blades, a brushless 35A speed control, 450MX brushless motor, three metal gear, digital servos, a head-lock gyro and a digital tail-rotor servo. The Super Combo costs $429.99.
Man Subscribe Sidebar
- Video workshop Tip — Making Strong Splices in Balsa Sheeting
- A Really Long Road to Top Gun — 7,851 miles for Gwyn Avenell and his 1/4-scale Hawker Fury.
- Make Engine Cowls — Easy Beginner tips for RC Airplanes
- A new way of using a hobby knife & other tips!
- And the Winner is… Best in Show at the AMA East Expo
- Flight Technique: Secrets to Inverted Flight
- Aviation Legend: Interview with Gen. Chuck Yeager