This event had two classes (50-62 and 100-120cc) and planes had to be a replica of a full-scale aerobatic aircraft. With smoke on and against the clock, the planes had to fly through the course and around the pylons while executing aerobatic maneuvers. Miss a gate or maneuver and you lose points! What an adrenaline rush!
Man Subscribe Sidebar
- A Really Long Road to Top Gun — 7,851 miles for Gwyn Avenell and his 1/4-scale Hawker Fury.
- Make Engine Cowls — Easy Beginner tips for RC Airplanes
- A new way of using a hobby knife & other tips!
- And the Winner is… Best in Show at the AMA East Expo
- Flight Technique: Secrets to Inverted Flight
- Aviation Legend: Interview with Gen. Chuck Yeager