The Digital Pitch Gauge by Heli-Max is designed to measure the pitch angle of both the main and tail rotor blades. In fact I don’t know of any other pitch gauge on the market that can be used on the tail rotor blades. This is a first. And, as you can see in the photo, the pitch angle is presented in an easy to read digital display, accurate to 0.1 degrees. Here is a list of some of its other features:
1. Fits blades up to 2.75″ (70mm) wide
2. Measures pitch range from +/-90°
3. Magnetic gauge mount and spring-loaded blade clamp
4. The Hold function locks in the reading for further use on another rotor blade.
5. The Zero function allows you to align the gauge with your helicopter for accurate readings.
6. The metric ruler measures up to 3.9″ (100mm) and makes sizing control linkages easy.
7. It may also be used as an ordinary level, without the mounting plate, to hang pictures, etc.
Tower Hobbies stock #LXDPKR $29.99