TheJigsUp.net offers a great inexpensive tool that provides that third hand. Made of milled aluminum, the jig holds all types of connectors steady while you solder, and it dissipates heat quickly. Bullet connectors at 3.5mm are held in the drilled receptacles and anything smaller or larger can be clamped in place. The clamp will easily hold bare wires through large 45-amp connectors.
Man Subscribe Sidebar
- Video workshop Tip — Making Strong Splices in Balsa Sheeting
- A Really Long Road to Top Gun — 7,851 miles for Gwyn Avenell and his 1/4-scale Hawker Fury.
- Make Engine Cowls — Easy Beginner tips for RC Airplanes
- A new way of using a hobby knife & other tips!
- And the Winner is… Best in Show at the AMA East Expo
- Flight Technique: Secrets to Inverted Flight
- Aviation Legend: Interview with Gen. Chuck Yeager