For this week’s Throw-back Thursday we have episode 181 of the Radio Control Show. Included are a trade show interview by Executive Editor Debra Cleghorn getting the scoop on the new quarter scale Super Cub from Hangar 9 and, Sr. tech editor Gerry Yarrish offers advice on keeping your servo arms from coming loose during flight for the “Question of the Week”.
Man Subscribe Sidebar
- Video workshop Tip — Making Strong Splices in Balsa Sheeting
- A Really Long Road to Top Gun — 7,851 miles for Gwyn Avenell and his 1/4-scale Hawker Fury.
- Make Engine Cowls — Easy Beginner tips for RC Airplanes
- A new way of using a hobby knife & other tips!
- And the Winner is… Best in Show at the AMA East Expo
- Flight Technique: Secrets to Inverted Flight
- Aviation Legend: Interview with Gen. Chuck Yeager