Raptor 50 2.4GHz SC RTF
Full Length of Fuselage: 48.03″
Full Width of Fuselage: 5.51″
Total Height: 15.74″
Main Rotor Dia.: 52.95″
Tail Rotor Dia.: 9.29″
Gear Ratio: 8.5:1:4.56
Full Equipped Weight: 6.60 lbs.
Ego Booster !!!
The machine comes all fitted in a Super Combo specifically designed for the most demanding pilots out there. An advanced 2.4GHz radio system, a metal main rotor hub with button, an exclusive sport edition Redline 53HX engine fitted with Redline pipe muffler, and a brand new FRP canopy in striking colors are just some of the most visible upgrades.
A closer look also reveals an extended tail boom to fit 620mm blades, push-pull control system, rear-mounted tail servo tray, and reinforced main shaft.
3D pilots will be amazed by the Raptor 50 SC’s crisp response, and beginners will love it for its stability.
1. Radio pre-programmed for a truly Ready-to-Fly helicopter
2. 2.4GHz programmable radio system with pitch control, idle up, and throttle hold
3. Redline 53HX exclusive power system
4. CNC rotor head and hardened main shaft
5. Fiberglass canopy
6. Includes fiberglass main rotor blades
7. Longer tail boom to fit 620mm blades
8. Stainless steel flybar & linkage rods
9. Heavy-duty clutch bell
10. Push-pull control on cyclic and collective
how much helicopter? and how much sheep from Puerto Rico?
Comments are closed.