Raptor E550 is now available in Kit version!
Approved by Thunder Tiger Team International Pilot Nick Maxwell and Alon Barak. The Thunder Tiger Raptor E550 series is the best choice for pilots at any level. The excellent Raptor E550 is now available in Kit version. Customize the Raptor E550 with your favorite radio system and feel the precision flying. Also, the new sleek fuselage makes it more beautiful than before.
Engineered for outstanding performance:
- Two-piece lower carbon fiber airframe with several options for easy receiver mounting
- ABS canopy with decals already applied
- Requires one battery — accepts the same size as E700 and E720 machines
- High-torque,metal gear cyclic servos(Optional Part)
- DS0606n digital tail servo(Optional Part)
Recommended Optional Part: 3-blade Main Rotor
With 3-blade 550 carbon blades you can feel the more direct and sensitive handling, better buoyancy even at low rpm, and more stable flight.
Recommended Optional Part: GT5.2 3-axis Gyro
- OLED Display with icon-based user interface
- Touch-Pad’ for easy programming without the need of additional hardware
- High-quality aluminum case for optimal heat dissipation
- Brand new easy menu, more user friendly
- Supports Receiver type: normal PPM , Spektrum & JR satellite, Futaba S-Bus , HOTT, SRXL, SPPM
- Updater support-firmware can be updated as well as the parameter can be modified on your PC
Recommended Optional Part: Ripper OBL 44/11-30H 1150KV Brushless Motor
The 1150kV Ace R/C Ripper brushless motor supplies ample power to fly with confidence, whether you’re learning how to hover or tackling aggressive 3D maneuvers.
Recommended Optional Part :Talon 90 speed controller
Castle Creations electronics have a reputation for quality and dependability — which makes the Raptor E550’s Talon 90A ESC a welcome feature. It also features a robust 9A continuous, 20A peak BEC to supply power to the radio system.
Recommended Optional Part: DS1510MG Swash Plate Servos
DS1510MG does not only provide more precise control sensitivity, but also keeps your vehicles working very smoothly in all water terrains, and the best choice of combination of performance and economy.
- Easy-Install Fiberglass Fuselage
- Latest Sleek Body Scheme Design
- CNC Machined Metal Rotor Head for precision flying
- Great for 3D Maneuver & Aerobatic flying
Rotor Head: Flybarless
Width: 180 mm
Fully Equip. Weight w/o Batt: 2370 g
Tail Rotor Diameter: 237 mm
Item No: 4732-K10
Length: 1100 mm
Height: 363 mm
Main Rotor Diameter: 1245 mm
Gear Ratio(E:M:T): 10.1 : 1 : 4.56