When could I possibly be excited about a 6am flight? Only when it’s taking me to sunny Florida for Top Gun! The RC planes that compete there are, in a word, exquisite, but I really look forward to seeing the people. I don’t get to see some of these folks very often, but when I do it’s the best kind of family reunion. This year Gerry Yarrish and I will be reporting live from the flightline, thanks to our satellite Internet, and we’ll be updating the site with photos, news and videos. You can also follow the happenings on Facebook or Twitter! I hope you’ll come back often this weekend, and if you happen to be at Top Gun yourself, please say hi!
Man Subscribe Sidebar
- A Really Long Road to Top Gun — 7,851 miles for Gwyn Avenell and his 1/4-scale Hawker Fury.
- RC Airplanes — Beginner tips: Easy Engine Cowls
- A new way of using a hobby knife & other tips!
- And the Winner is… Best in Show at the AMA East Expo
- Flight Technique: Secrets to Inverted Flight
- Aviation Legend: Interview with Gen. Chuck Yeager
- Video workshop Tip — Making Strong Splices in Balsa Sheeting