known for the big heavy metal warbirds, Top Gun actually draws all types of amazing planes and such is the case with this immense 45% Scale Spad VII. Flown by David James, it was impossible not to notice the gigantic WW 1 biplane on the flightline. MAN editor Gerry Yarrish chatted with David about his scratch built beauty.
Man Subscribe Sidebar
- A Really Long Road to Top Gun — 7,851 miles for Gwyn Avenell and his 1/4-scale Hawker Fury.
- Make Engine Cowls — Easy Beginner tips for RC Airplanes
- A new way of using a hobby knife & other tips!
- And the Winner is… Best in Show at the AMA East Expo
- Flight Technique: Secrets to Inverted Flight
- Aviation Legend: Interview with Gen. Chuck Yeager