From Tower Hobbies:
Sport pilots rejoice! The versatile Kaos 60 GP/EP ARF makes the transition to aerobatic flying easier than ever. The Kaos 60 offers pilots more than just the choice between glow and electric power – though it delivers spectacular flight performance with either option. Handling is equally impressive, whether you prefer slow, steady flight or high-speed aerobatic maneuvers. Prefabricated parts keep assembly time to a minimum. The airframe is made from high-quality balsa and plywood, and it comes factory-covered in an eye-catching, high-visibility trim scheme. Other features – like a large, easy-to-remove canopy, painted fiberglass cowl and a two-piece wing with joiner tube – ensure that you can be flying your Kaos 60 in no time!
- Solid handling characteristics result in an exceptional “everyday” airplane.
- Excellent sport aerobatic performance with glow or electric power.
- A low parts count and user-friendly prefabrication result in fast, final assembly.
- Large, easy-access hatch/canopy with convenient springlatch removal.
- Two-piece wing on joiner tube.
- Each aileron has its own servo, for short, direct linkages and precise control.
- High-quality balsa and plywood construction.
- Hand-laid, painted fiberglass cowl.
- Factory-applied, high-visibility trim scheme.
- Includes motor mount parts for electric power option.
- Tricycle landing gear provides positive taxiing control.
- Complete hardware package included.
Wingspan: 62 in (1575 mm)
Wing Area: 748 in² (48.2 dm²)
Wing Loading: 22-25 oz/ft² (67-76 g/dm²)
Length: 57.5 in (1460 mm)
Weight: 7-8.25 lb (3170-3740 g)
Requires: 2-stroke .60-.65 or 4-stroke .90 glow engine OR
50-55-500kV outrunner brushless motor, 75A ESC, 6S
LiPo battery & charger, radio system with a minimum of 4 channels, 4-5 servos, receiver battery & prop
TOWA2058 – $179.97