The classic Cub took to the air in 1938 and in the decades since has trained hundreds of thousands of pilots. The simplicity of construction and easy handling that made the original so popular are what makes this scale ARF the first scale model you should own. It’s 90% preassembled, includes “barn door” ailerons, and is covered in high quality, Cub Yellow covering. Plus, once you open the box, you’re only 15-20 hours from the air.
Wingspan: 81 in (2055 mm)
Wing Area: 984 in² (63.5 dm²)
Weight: 8.5 lb (3860 g)
Wing Loading: 19.9 oz/ft² (61 g/dm²)
Length: 49 in (1245 mm)
2-stroke .40-.46 or 4-stroke .52-.70 engine, sport or Pitts style muffler & 4-channel radio w/5 servos
- Excellent first sport-scale ARF—quick assembly, smooth maneuvers.
- One-piece 81” bolt-on wing.
- Reproduces the full-scale aircraft, using CAD engineering and data from original Piper 3-view drawings.
- Pre-built, all-wood major sections are pre-covered in high quality heat-shrink film.
- Roomy radio compartment simplifies installation of on-board components and provides space to install a detailed cockpit and pilot. (both sold separately)
- One-piece fiberglass cowl
- Includes an adjustable engine mount and decals
#TOWA4035 – $179.97