From Tower Hobbies:
You turn the key, pull the yoke back, and leave the ground and all your worries behind. In a Piper, it really is that simple. Our model Piper Cherokee brings that simplicity and that freedom in a form that makes it accessible to RC hobbyists the world over. It’s a balsa-built beauty, and it’s pre-covered in an envy-inspiring trim scheme from No Coast Design. Take wing.
- Easy access, large battery hatch for easy battery changes
- Fiberglass wheel pants for a sleek, scale look
- Pre-applied color scheme with No Coast Design trim
- Tricycle landing gear for easier taxiing, takeoff, and landing
- Assembles quickly; 6-8 hours for ARF, 1-2 for Rx-R!
- Light, wooden construction for better looks and better flight
- Rx-R also features motor, ESC, and servos installed
Wingspan: 43.2 in (1097 mm)
Wing Area: 318 in² (20.5 dm²)
Weight: 38-42.3 oz (1077-1199 g)
Wing Loading: 17.2-19.2 oz/ft² (3-5.6 g/dm²)
Length: 33.8 in (859 mm)
ARF Requires: Rimfire .10 Outrunner motor, 35A BL ESC, 4 high torque micro servos, 4+ channel receiver, 4+ channel transmitter, 3S LiPo battery 2200mAh-3200mAh, Prop, and charger for battery.
Rx-R Requires: 4+ channel receiver, 4+ channel transmitter, 3S LiPo battery 2200mAh-3200mAh with Star Connector, and charger for battery.