Well, today on Friday, I posted my third flight round with my Fokker Triplane. Much better than yesterday when I suffered a deadstick in the middle of round 2. It turned out that the clunk and pickup line came undone in my gas tank! Small things matter. Anyway, after a repair and replumbing the gas tank, round 3 went off without a hitch. Here are some pix to show that my version of Cole Palen’s Old Rhinebeck Aerodrome show plane, also spends a lot of time NOT in straight and level flight! Lot of fun!
Man Subscribe Sidebar
- A Really Long Road to Top Gun — 7,851 miles for Gwyn Avenell and his 1/4-scale Hawker Fury.
- Make Engine Cowls — Easy Beginner tips for RC Airplanes
- A new way of using a hobby knife & other tips!
- And the Winner is… Best in Show at the AMA East Expo
- Flight Technique: Secrets to Inverted Flight
- Aviation Legend: Interview with Gen. Chuck Yeager