This tiny yet brilliantly designed V3 PNP micro quad makes getting into hobby-grade QuadCopters easy! We’ve done all the hard work for you by choosing the power system, installing the motors/ESCs, soldering all of the connections and mounting/setting up the control board.
This quad is the real deal, not a toy-ish micro with brushed motors and cute body shells. It features a high performance brushless power system and the highly capable, fully programmable Hobbyking KK2.1 Control Board. The V3 has updated to the KK 2.1, new stronger “Black” frame and added Bolt on prop Hub vs push on style propellers with more powerful motors.
With the Turnigy Integrated PCB Plug and Play Micro Quad, you simply need to add your own 4CH transmitter/receiver, 500-900mAH 2S 7.4V lipoly battery, setup your radio, complete the pre-flight check, mount the propellers and your ready to fly!
Updated to include our KK2.1 series Flight Control system:
The original KK gyro system has been updated to an incredibly sensitive 6050MPU 6 axis accelerometer/gyro system, making this the most stable KK board ever and allowing for the addition of an Auto-level function. At the heart of the KK2.1 is an Atmel Mega644PA 8-bit AVR RISC-based microcontroller with 64k of memory. An additional 2 motor output channels have been added to the KK2.1 allowing for a total of 8 motors to be controlled (Octocopter) to allow you to use this flight control system in any quad you wish!
Micro Quad Features:
- New bolt on prop adapters and hub props (not push on props)
- New black Frame design with stronger arms and motor mounting
- KK 2.1 Flight Controller
- Lightweight design
- High efficiency brushless power system pre-installed
- Integrated PCB frame making for a tidy wiring layout
- PNP configuration taking the guesswork out of choosing your own components
- KK2.1 LCD flight control board
- New LD 1510 2200kv motors
Included in box:
- 1 x Turnigy Integrated PCB Plug and Fly Micro Quad (motors/ESCs/ KK2.1 control board pre-installed)
- 8 x Propellers (4CW & 4CCW) bolt on style hub now
- 4 x Servo extension leads (for connecting your receiver to control board)
- 500-900mAh 2S 7.4V Lipoly Battery
- 4 channel transmitter and receiver
- Battery charger
Motor: 4 x LD 1510 2200kv Brushless
ESC: 4 x Turnigy Plush 6A
Props: 4 x 5×3 inch (2CW & 2CCW)
Control Board: Hobbyking KK 2.1 LCD Flight Control
Battery Connection: JST
9171000282-0 – $95.00