Check out this new beauty! The German heli news outlet “Rotor” posted this video and writes: “Rotor head, tail rotor, and fuselage grid are already pre-assembled and powder coated. Scale rotor head, tail rotor, exhaust pipe, and tank are also available separately. The model made its debut on the Vario Open Day 2012.” Add a full-body pilot figure and it would be hard to tell this from the full-scale!
Man Subscribe Sidebar
- A Really Long Road to Top Gun — 7,851 miles for Gwyn Avenell and his 1/4-scale Hawker Fury.
- RC Airplanes — Beginner tips: Easy Engine Cowls
- A new way of using a hobby knife & other tips!
- And the Winner is… Best in Show at the AMA East Expo
- Flight Technique: Secrets to Inverted Flight
- Aviation Legend: Interview with Gen. Chuck Yeager
- Video workshop Tip — Making Strong Splices in Balsa Sheeting