Evangelos Paschaloudis of Thessaloniki Greece spent nine years (over 1000 hours!) building this RC model of a U.S. Coast Guard C-130 from Palmer plans. The 11-foot-span electric model uses four 5S 5000mAh batteries for 18-minute flights! Thanks to YouTube’s Sallas4U for taking this great video of the model flying from the Polykastro airfield and sharing it with us.
Man Subscribe Sidebar
- A Really Long Road to Top Gun — 7,851 miles for Gwyn Avenell and his 1/4-scale Hawker Fury.
- RC Airplanes — Beginner tips: Easy Engine Cowls
- A new way of using a hobby knife & other tips!
- And the Winner is… Best in Show at the AMA East Expo
- Flight Technique: Secrets to Inverted Flight
- Aviation Legend: Interview with Gen. Chuck Yeager
- Video workshop Tip — Making Strong Splices in Balsa Sheeting