When it comes to giant scale model airplanes, knowing how to safely operate the gasoline engine powering many really big aerobatic aircraft, is very important. Check out this video how-to with MAN contributor Jason Benson and see how to do it the right way!
Man Subscribe Sidebar
- A Really Long Road to Top Gun — 7,851 miles for Gwyn Avenell and his 1/4-scale Hawker Fury.
- Make Engine Cowls — Easy Beginner tips for RC Airplanes
- A new way of using a hobby knife & other tips!
- And the Winner is… Best in Show at the AMA East Expo
- Flight Technique: Secrets to Inverted Flight
- Aviation Legend: Interview with Gen. Chuck Yeager