Working all week, leaves your lawn to grow until the weekend, when we all would rather be doing something else. Wouldn’t it be nice to combine work with play? If you like RC airplanes but need to cut some really tall grass, this just might be the solution! It is definitely an oldie, but continues to be a real goodie in our book! Have you ever built and flown the flying lawnmower? Leave a comment and let us know!
Man Subscribe Sidebar
- A Really Long Road to Top Gun — 7,851 miles for Gwyn Avenell and his 1/4-scale Hawker Fury.
- Make Engine Cowls — Easy Beginner tips for RC Airplanes
- A new way of using a hobby knife & other tips!
- And the Winner is… Best in Show at the AMA East Expo
- Flight Technique: Secrets to Inverted Flight
- Aviation Legend: Interview with Gen. Chuck Yeager