This is a beautiful scale Helicopter, the “Lama” from the early 1970’s era. Used around the world to carry out multiple roles, this model is a perfect beginners heli due to its bell rotor head design which gives you a mechanical gyroscope effect which makes the heli very stable, simple and easy to fly and also makes for a very durable design.
The helicopter is a very light weight design, which extends the flight time to 5-7 minutes, being so light we do recommend that you fly this indoors or in little to no wind.
The 2.4GHz radio that is included can be switched between mode 1 or 2 with a mechanical switch.
We recommend this beautiful bird for everyone who loves Scale Helicopters. When it’s not flying, it also makes a great desk ornament.
- Completely Ready To Fly – Just charge your batteries and go!
- 5-7 minute flight times
- Lightweight design for durability in crashes
- Radio with switchable modes (Mode 1 or Mode 2)
- Extremely stable flight
- Fantastic scale detail
Main Blade Length : 390mm
Tail Rotor Blade Diameter : 125mm
Battery Specification : 7.4V 850mAh
Flight time : 5-7 minutes
Charging time : 45~60 minutes
Gyroscope : Yaw control
Radio : 2.4Ghz
Control distance : About 150m
- WL Toys V915 “Lama” Helicopter
- 2.4Ghz 4-Channel Transmitter
- 7.4V 850mah Lipoly Battery
- Charger (100~240VAC with Europe plug)
- Spare blade set (3 pcs)
- 4 x AA batteries for radio transmitter
326000057-0 – $59.86