Complete and ready-to-fly, the H109S X4 Pro drone not only goes wherever a pilot’s imagination wants to travel — it captures the journey for others to enjoy, too. Both Standard and Deluxe versions come with a high-definition digital camera and 10-channel transceiver that provides a true FPV (First Person View) of flight in real time. With two versions available, aerial filmmakers of all experience levels can choose the perfect combination of features and capabilities for their needs. Both offer easy flight, camera control, and much more.
Contents of both packages include:
- Fully assembled drone
- Brushless power system
- 10-channel transceiver
- High-definition digital camera
- Camera gimbal
- Camera, transceiver and flight LiPos
- 1S to 3S AC balancing charger
- Blade guards, blades & spare blade set
- Sun shield
- Prop removal tool
- Standard and Deluxe versions both include:
- Generous 500 m (0.3 mile) operation range.
- Compact, high-density 7000mAh flight battery, good
- for up to 32 minutes of flight time.
- Interference-free 2.4GHz tech for flight control and telemetry data.
- 5.8GHz video transmission for exceptional reliability.
- Real-time display of critical flight and telemetry data.
- Onboard GPS, barometer & compass nav systems
- Micro memory card port for onboard image storage
- Normal flight mode, plus ADC (Actual Direction
- Control) mode, which moves the X4 Pro in the same direction the sticks are moved.
- Position and Altitude hold features that work just by releasing the sticks.
- Return-to-Home fail-safes that automatically work when the signal is lost or battery power runs low.
- X4 Pro FPV (Standard Version) —Economical and well-equipped.
- The lower-price X4 Pro FPV offers all of these capabilities as well as the ability to shoot crisp, clear 1080p videos. A 10-channel transceiver with a 3.5” LCD screen and 1-axis gimbal help make it the more economical version, yet leaves room for a final safety feature: a parachute recovery system that activates if the X4 Pro tilts more than 80° degrees from true vertical.
- X4 Pro Deluxe — Even more features and functionality.
- The option to shoot 12.2 megapixel still photos, as well as 1080p video footage.
- A transceiver with a 7” Android™ touch screen for fingertip programming ease and a switch for activating a third Return-to-Home fail-safe.
- Wi-Fi® capability for uploading and posting images directly to the Internet.
- A 3-axis gimbal powered by brushless motors for superb video stabilization and swift, precise response.
- Programmable waypoints system: allows pilot to set a separate position, altitude, heading and time-on-target for up to 32 waypoints.
- Focal Point programming: allows the pilot to choose a landscape feature, and fly around it at a set altitude and distance.
- For pilots who want to explore their creative side, X4 Pro drones provide two great ways to make the trip memorable.
Diagonal: 370 mm (14.6 in)
Weight: 1.06 kg (2.3 lb) RTF, without accessories.
Max. Takeoff Weight: 1.42 kg (3.1 lb)
Flight Time: 25 minutes with accessories; 32 minutes without
HBNE0010 – RTF Hubsan X4 Pro Deluxe Brushless FPV Drone with Camera – $1499.99
HBNE0020 – RTF Hubsan X4 Pro FPV Brushless FPV Drone with Camera – $799.99
Available: September 2015